Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Bellissima!!!


Hi! My name is Lili B. Adams, and my Bites "Bellissima" got published one week ago. I admit I'm a little bit late, but as stories usually don't come with a best before date I hope that's okay. :-)

"Bellissima" is my first ebook publication, and I'm really excited about it (well, who would have thought *g*). First of all, I want to say how much I love the cover, but you have probably noticed yourself that the covers at Freya's Bower are all very special and absolutely wonderful. :-)

"Bellissima" and the second story in this volume, "Taming Claire", tell the stories of two American women in Italy:

Amy and Claire travel to Italy to celebrate Amy's birthday. Amy comes looking for a special birthday treat, but she's unsure if she can follow her resolve.
Claire, on the other hand, knows exactly what she wants from her holiday: Italian men. Lots of them. The only problem: Ben Hunter, the annoyingly persistent American tourist she can't seem to shake.
Will they find what they want?


You can read an excerpt from each story here.
While each stands on their own, the stories complement each other and form one whole. I had a really good time writing about shy Amy and bold Claire, and I hope you will have fun reading about their adventures.

To learn more about my stories and myself, please come and visit my website. Enjoy the pink clouds while they last. I'm working on a dark vampire story right now, and I fear their days are numbered. *g*

1 comment:

Kis Lee said...

congrats on the release! i really love your cover, too.