Thursday, October 05, 2006

Freya's Bower charity anthology


On February 1, 2007, Freya's Bower will be releasing a charity anthology to benefit a battered woman's shelter. The anthology will be available as an ebook, paperback and hardback. All net proceeds (whatever it doesn't cost us to produce and sell) will be donated to a specified battered woman's shelter. A perfect gift for Valentine's Day. :) So, be on the lookout for:

Title: Dreams and Desires
Authors: Various, but include Sasha White, Susan Lyons, Gemma Halliday, Lois Winston, Candace Havens, Richelle Mead, Jackie Kessler, Jenna Bayley-Burke, Emily Veinglory, and many more.
Genre: Erotica
Length: In progress, but will exceed 71,000 words
Formats: Ebook, paperback and hardback


Some excellent erotica and romance for a good cause. Oh, yes, and what better way to prepare for Valentine's Day. :)

Marci Baun
Editor-in-Chief
Freya's Bower

9 comments:

Debbie Mumford said...

Very cool project ... and what a stunning cover!

Emmy Ellis said...

Whooo hooo!

:o)

Anonymous said...

This is gonna be such a great book!

Sasha White said...

What a great cover!! (for a great cause)

I can't wait to hold this in my hands.

Unknown said...

I'm going to borrow this for my blog, if you don't mind. And if you get a minute, coul dyou link to me as well?

www.jennabayleyburke.com

Marci Baun said...

Will do, everyone. I'll add these links to a new list called "Charity Anthology Authors". :)

Marci

Anonymous said...

Marci,

I'm so excited about this book - I am a HUGE Sasha White fan and she just emailed me about his.

I am thrilled because I love to empower women and I can do that by supporting the shelter but also the authors and the publisher.

I am exxxxxxxcited!!!! Cheers!

Marci Baun said...

Thanks, Debbie!

We are excited about this ebook as well, and very grateful to these authors for making it possible. :)

Marci

Tempest Knight said...

That's a wonderful cause! I'll buy a copy as soon as it comes out. Thanks for doing this! :)