Sunday, January 20, 2008

New Reviews for Debbie Mumford

I'm so pleased! In my very first review with The Long and the Short of It, Second Sight earned 4-1/2 Books! Woot!!

Viscaria said, "I have to say that I loved this book and would recommend it to anyone looking for suspense, romance, intrigue with a bit of the paranormal tossed in. I fell in love with the characters and especially with Jenny’s “tiger”. All in all, a great and satisfying read I enjoyed."

As to opening with a murder scene, she said this:

"I believe that the author handled it very well. The information wasn’t overpowering--if anything it was fascinating how Debbie Mumford dealt with the skepticism on the part of the police and the quiet frustration on the part of the psychics when they tried to deal with each other."

Niiice ... read the whole review here.

Find Second Sight here.

AND, my second review with this same site garnered 4 books for Dragons' Choice!

Zinnia said, "This story has all ranges of human emotion on display, love, hate, ambition, prejudice and joy. It was a fun story, with some very steamy sex scenes. I would recommend this story to anyone who wants a change of pace from the typical shape shifting romance."

You can read the entire review here.

Find Dragons' Choice: Sorcha's Children Book 1 here.

1 comment:

Nita Wick said...

Congrats on the great reviews, Debbie! Well done!