Friday, October 31, 2008

New Group

Hello everyone, I wanted to announce a new group I started, I know a new group that's all we need, but I'm hoping to make this one different. For authors I have created two files for publishing houses, Freya's Bower and Wild Child are all ready up, these files are for guidelines to submit to their house, and the other folder is for submission calls. I have 5 publishing houses already and have about 10 more I'm waiting to hear from. I have also started a research file for links on the web to help us with research while writing your stories. For readers, I've opened up Sunday's for promo day, and the calendar is open for author chats. So please come and join at:http://groups.yahoo.com/group/castleintheskyflightoffantasy/
Thanks Trinity Blacio

No comments: