Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Join me at The Romance Studio!

Hello everyone! I'll be holding a live chat at The Romance Studio tomorrow, December 20th. It starts at 9pm (EST) and the link to the website is http://www.theromancestudio.com. I'll have excerpts, snippets, contests and a lot of Christmas cheer! Bring a friend or several. I always hold a "sneaky-behind-the-scenes" contest. The winner of this one could be the first person to attend; someone who stayed during the entire chat; the one to bring the most friends with them; or, just about anything! I'll be talking about Beyond the Maze and The Goblin, The Witch, and the Single Girl, as well as my soon-to-be released The Learning Curve, which is the first book in my Yesterday's Innocence series of five full-length novels.

Hope to see you there!
Canice
Canice Brown-Porter

2 comments:

Tempest Knight said...

I'll try to make it, okay? :) I'm still in my office, so I don't know if the firewall will allow me to get into the chat.

Emmy Ellis said...

Wahhhh! Love your promo banner!

:o)