Sunday, December 03, 2006

Update on Dreams & Desires charity anthology


So, I sent the ARC for the charity anthology off to Romantic Times (RT) in hopes they would review it for the March issue. The contact for RT said that she didn't know if it would happen, but if I sent them a blurb for the book, perhaps that could go in. Of course, a review would be optimal, but I'll take a blurb if that's all they will give us. Still, I am pleased. I also sent out an ARC electronically to several online review sites. A number of them have been very supportive and have sent the book to a reviewer already. (I sent it out last night. That's a quick response.)

I am very appreciative at how supportive everyone is being. I know this is an important charity. I truly believe that when we band together, we can make a difference.

Marci

No comments: