Sunday, July 16, 2006

Bebe's Super Fantabulous Newsletter Contest

This month, I'm giving away pamper-me gift sets. Two lucky winners will receive full-size goodies from Bath & Body Works plus a copy of Aurora's Passion. All you have to do to enter is sign up for my newsletter. And even that couldn't be easier, there are three easy ways to sign up!


Click here to join bebethomasromance
Click to join bebethomasromance



If you are more of a Google Group person, you can sign up at http://groups.google.com/group/Bebe-Thomas-Romance

Don't want to join a group? Send me an email with Newsletter as the topic, and I'll send the newsletter to your email every month.

The best part of signing up for my newsletter? You are automatically entered into my monthly newsletter contests FOREVER! That's it. Nothing else to do, but sit back and win free stuff.

No comments: