Thursday, May 03, 2007

1st Review for SECOND SIGHT

I'm having a great week.

Second Sight released yesterday (find it here).

Today the first review came in. White Russian gave Second Sight a rating of 5 Champagne Flutes and said:

A riveting read where the first sentence packs a punch and delivers the hook that had me gripped until the end. Some superb delivery lurks within the pages of Second Sight, along with excellent imagery ... My eyes tumbled over the sentences in a bid to read as quickly as I could ... Buy it and love it, readers. A solid and delightful read.

Read the entire review here.

And then, to top it all off, my son was written up in the Willamette Week as one of the top 10 new bands of 2007 in Portland, OR! Wow! Check out the article here (there's even an audio file).

Yep. That's my boy! Dragging An Ox Through Water ...

Definitely a great week!

---Debbie
http://www.debbiemumford.com

1 comment:

Emmy Ellis said...

Ooooh! Well done to you and your son. You must be so proud of him. I'll admit the news about him made me tearful, as I can imagine how I'd feel if it were my children.

Bless.

:o)