Thursday, May 31, 2007

After Seven Years

Dear Readers,

For nearly eight years, Wild Child Publishing has published a magazine. As some of you know, in January, I put the magazine on hiatus to make a decision on what I was going to do with it. Would I go subuscription only or continue in the same vein as I'd had it for the past seven and a half years. Unfortunately, I have come to the conclusion that I do not have the time for the magazine portion of Wild Child Publishing and will be closing for now. Perhaps some time in the future, we will re-open.

We will keep the following portions of the magazine available:

  • Interviews
  • Book Reviews (we will no longer write them, but you are welcome to submit a review.)
  • eBook Reviews
  • Movie Reviews

In conjunction, I have redesigned the site

I want to thank all of you for your support and submissions these past seven years. I would encourage you to continue to support us by buying our ebooks and print editions and submitting to our publishing venture.

May your writing and reading adventures be many and always exciting,

Marci Baun
Editor-in-Chief

No comments: