Saturday, June 10, 2006

Bebe's June Blog Contest

To celebrate the release of Aurora's Passion, I'm giving away a Frankie & Johnnie Essentials handbag this month.Enter the contest by sending an email through the contact page o­n my website or by posting a comment o­n my blog. The purse would be fabulous with jeans or capris. It comes with a change purse, a folding umbrella and a hard eyeglass case.

As an extra bonus, if you blog about Aurora's Passion, you'll also be entered in the Taste of Aurora's Passion giveaway.LOTS of yummy goodness: Norwegian and Swedish chocolate, Anna's Thin cookies, Raspberry Drops, Sparkling Cider. It's a sampling of the best Scandinavian treats! Thanks and good luck!

4 comments:

Faith Bicknell said...

Bebe, I posted a link to your contest on my blog.

Anonymous said...

What a great prize!!!! :)

Bebe said...

Thanks for stopping by!

Tara W said...

I just ordered Aurora's Passion. The blurb had me hooked. Who could resist a sexy and hot love triangle. Congrats on the good review.