Friday, June 09, 2006

Glass Magic's 1st Review

Glass Magic's first review is out, and M.E. Ellis awarded 4 stars!! "These stories are both amusing and erotic. I would highly recommend them for a light-hearted read that gives you a sense of happiness that true love can, and does exist."

Read the complete review here.

Buy Glass Magic here.

Enter my celebratory contest! All you have to do is sign up on my mailing list to have a chance for a free copy of Glass Magic! One of my wonderful CP's will pick the winner at our weekly writing night on Tuesday, June 27th and I'll announce the winner on my blog!

News: I'll be participating in my first ever Author Chat on Sunday, June 11th on the Ebooklove chat list. Join several of your favorite Freya's Bower authors for lots of fun and great giveaways!

1 comment:

Kis Lee said...

Congrats on the review!